Mobile 2600+?

Ok so i got my mobile 2600+ today from new egg (2 days fast). First of all i have no clue how to set my vcore high. I have cpumsr but it only allows so much. I have newer things than what i last posted please tell me what to do. My comps. stats are in my signiture.

well the kt600 chipset isnt very good neways and ive heard that soyo's are crappy oc'ers

is cpumsr part of the bios on your board or something?

if not then u have to go into your bios if u want to change the vcore settings

u should just go into the bios then, instead of using a program, by restarting ur comp and going into the setup(which is the bios) by pushing the key that it asks for when the comp boots up

Get a new motherboard, you should have done that instead of buying the mobile :smack: Get a DFI Lanparty Ultra B or NF7-S, those are the best OC'ing boards out. Also look at the DFI Ultra Infinity, it also hauls major a$$.

I have the 2600+ and an Nf7.. why I didn't get the nf7-s, I just don't know

<_<

So anyhow, I'm 210x12 @1.875v for 2535 mhz, which I changed thru bios. It was a b:tch slowly climbing up that high, and I got it to 2680 last night at 217 @1.93v, but I'm Tt V12 air cooled, so I ended up around 46i/50l that was a bit too high for my taste. Right now I'm sitting at 41i/45l, I like that better. W/ radeon 9800 pro, 1gig dc kingston hyperx 3200 my 3dmark is 18800. I'm happy with that for now. GL to ya. The nf7-s has my mark of approval..

=archie=

Nope, new Mobo is the next thing you should buy. Thats the only way you can get the most out of your CPU. Try the SHuttle AN35N-Ultra. It may not support the low voltages of the mobile, but it'll still alow you to OC a good amount.