My Water Cooling Rig Ideas...

The TDX is one of the best blocks out right now. I would just order everything off dangerden (that's what i did). Go into their custom kits page, and it will have a section for about everything you will need. Remember to get tubing, hoseclamps (the more the better) and any Y or T fittings you may need.

I just got a bad AN7 mobo which put a huge wrench into my plans. :angry: I have RMAed it, but I had it set up for my TEC cooling with silicone sealant and all. I hope everything works out ok :ph34r: I have a dual 120mm fan/heatercore setup with a 300gph pump cooling my 226watt TEC in addition to the NB chipset and my 9700 pro. B) I hit 3.4GHz with my P4 2.53BGHz with temps around 40C, but I am waiting on a new mobo to try out my unlocked 2500+. :foldon:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

before you go buy a bunch of hose clamps, check out some aluminum AN fittings. They're the red/blue anodized fuel/water connections on racecars. Yeah, it would cost a little more, but it would look KILLER! (You still may need those hose clamps, just not so many :)

and yes, the TDX is an awesome block. The only thing better is if you make it/or have one made. So, unless you're going to do that, get the permacool rad, Eheim pump, TDX waterblock, Dangerden PCI relay, atleast two 120mm fans(your choice of color) and fan mounting hardware, appropriate size/length clear or braided hose, enough hose fittings/clamps for each cnxn (w/ AN fittings you could even plump in a pressure guage, to monitor the pump), your choice of res(or you could make a custom one out of acrylic), and some Royal Purple "purple ice" (I'm no chemist, but I've been told by VERY reliable sources that basically this stuff is water wetter turned up a notch).

So, Am I missing anything?

Edited by Pent uP Rage

how do you mount 120mm fans to a radiator?

btw what kind of case is this going in?

Ill prolly use silicon, or something.... its going on my case... just about everyone has seen it since i show it off so much :) Note this picture doesnt do it justice