@msn.com Email

Ximo

i wanted to get an @msn.com email, not homtail.... but on msn.com i cant get it, its always making it @hotmail.com.... :huh: .... i stayed there 1 whole day searchin thru msn.com x

that complicated? but i already have fiber-optic internet i dont want 56k!! so im screwed in other words?....

or could i get somone that has msn to make me an msn email?

Guest FxXP

You are a very sad boy if you want an MSN email address. There is nothing special about it, so don't make a big deal out of not being able to get one. If you don't pay for MSN access, you are not getting an MSN email address. Live with it. :angry:

Guest FxXP

The answer was obvious and he knew that. The "D" word doesn't exist in my dictionary. Sorry...

thax for the friendliness fxxp, it will get u far in life! keep it goin ;)... cmq i wanted to change email and someone already has the email i want to do with hotmail so i was tryin with msn....

and i a friend got the msn email with messneger too but i cant get it to work! it gives me only hotmail! :(

Guest FxXP

MSN Explorer will subscribe you to the MSN network which is a paid service. Using messenger to get one will make a "hotmail" address, not an MSN one. Want full clarification? Call MS and they will tell you themselves. Ximo, I can get by without your commentary thank you.