Has Dead My Dfi Lanparty Nfii Ultra Rev.a+?

Hi, my CPU has shutdown suddenly, and when I want to power-on it, my MB has the 4 leds of POST light-on forever, the leds don't turn off, don't POST correctly. The led of front of the case of POwer is off. Nothing appear at the monitor, this is with the green led on, the fans of CPU, PSU and case-fans are on, the CD-ROMS light on normally and the HDD work because the led of the front of the case of HDD is on. The leds of VGA and RAM are on also, but the MB don't sound when I put off the VGA or the ram. I did an Clear CMOS... nothing. What can or have I do to repair this MB?

Srry by my bad english, I'm Spanish

I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

THX

Hate to refer you somewhere else but check this board outHere They have a couple of DFI people there. The DFI's take a little longer on the clear cmos than other boards. Another thing to try would be to hold down the insert key on your keyboard while powering up. When you cleared cmos did you unplug the power supply? :foldon:

I have a dfi lanparty (intel) and when I do some unstable overclocking I get the exact same symptoms. Holding the insert key while powering on gives me the chance to boot and enter the bios, then I undo the las overclock settings, and that's it.

Since you are spanish ...

Yo tambien tengo una placa madre DFI Lan Party. Cuando hago una configuraci