18yrs Old And They Still Ground Me

General

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sister was the problem child. My mom didn't know how else to act with me, because she was always yelling at my sister. So, my mom would yell at me, even though I didn't do anything. What did I do in reponse? I went back to my room and took to building computers out of parts from old Presarios w/486s. Ahhhh, 486s, (flashback)

my computer is my parents biggest source of woes. they wont even hear of me spending money on it. but i do anyways :D. hopefully my dad *more leninant towards Pc mods* will buy a new puter, in which case i get to build it :D

what the heck^ Your posting complete dribble at this point.

Ive been posting all through the night. Including right now, its 4:45. But you dont see me acting like a doofus.

There should be some kind of filter that prevents crap posts from people that cant handle being up past midnight.

awe man...i missed it. lol.

what the heck^  Your posting complete dribble at this point.

Ive been posting all through the night.  Including right now, its 4:45.  But you dont see me acting like a doofus. 

There should be some kind of filter that prevents crap posts from people that cant handle being up past midnight.

awe man...i missed it. lol.

as did i :(