For sale: 390 video, cpu cooler, modem/router/wifi aio

Fight Game

Offering these to my friends here before they go up on ebay.  All prices do not include shipping.  I'm at 44030 if you want to figure out an estimate on the shipping, but I wouldn't guess anything would be more than $15.  I prefer the continental USA but I might be able to make exceptions at your cost.  It will be USPS, as the nearest for anything else is 30 miles away, and packed well.  Everything is used but works good, as it was just now taken out of a my system, except for the cooler - it is brand new, only taken out of the box for this picture.  I can not offer any kind of warranty, guarantee, or returns on anything.  It's all working very well right now but due to the nature of electronics, I can't be held reliable for what crazy types of things you overclockers might do to them :)

First is a XFX 390 8gb video card.  I bought this from another member here, Cchalogamer, 3 years ago.  To my knowledge it has never been used for mining.  It has worked wonderfully, and is still a solid card to this day for 1920x1080 gaming.  I did have a minor overclock on it for a short time but just decided to go back to stock settings as it wasn't providing much of a boost in the few older games I play.  Nice metal backplate.  If you are into mining, I've read that this is still a decent one to use.  Only reason I'm selling is because I bought a 5700xt.  Price: $110

thumbnail?appId=YMailNorrin&downloadWhenThumbnailFails=true&pid=3

thumbnail?appId=YMailNorrin&downloadWhenThumbnailFails=true&pid=6

Next is 2 x 8gb of G. Skill 3200mhz ram, specs here https://www.newegg.com/g-skill-16gb-288-pin-ddr4-sdram/p/N82E16820231929?Description=f4-3200c16d-16gtzb&cm_re=f4-3200c16d-16gtzb-_-20-231-929-_-Product&quicklink=true.  I think it's hynix but not 100% sure.  Never overclocked.  Selling because I wanted 32gb and figured I should get a complete set and was a reason to get some 3800mhz :) Price  $25

SOLD to damian

thumbnail?appId=YMailNorrin&downloadWhenThumbnailFails=true&pid=2

Next up is a Motorola modem / router / wifi all-in-one.  Model 6580. Specs say it will do 343mbps.   I switched isp's and the new one provided me with a free and better one (so they claim).  Price $30

thumbnail?appId=YMailNorrin&downloadWhenThumbnailFails=true&pid=4

Next is an AMD Wraith Spire cooler.  Brand new, never installed.  Removed from box for this picture only.  I got it with my 3600x a few months back and using an aio instead.  Price $10

thumbnail?appId=YMailNorrin&downloadWhenThumbnailFails=true&pid=5

Sorry for the poor quality pics.  My phone camera lens is scratched up :/  I can try for better ones upon request.

Edited by Fight Game
title

3 hours ago, Fight Game said:

weird they are showing for me.  they arent links, I uploaded them

Hmm all I see is this string of text thumbnail?appId=YMailNorrin&downloadWhenThumbnailFails=true&pid=3

I ran into same issue awhile back, had to purge some older images I posted years ago,.. as I had exceeded the limit. Lately been just using Imjur links, issue resolved.  

• 1 year later...