Cooling & Cleaning

Pile

Cleaning

From midnight, I separate myself from this virtual world... my pc, I undo it. I clean it personally, cleaning it I give it with this great-cleaning at least 2 years of material survival ... cleaning and dusting 

The same order is given today for my employees of my small company: 372 pc

I love my collaborators, but they won't like me if their pc doesn't work well, so I decided big-cleaning Lol... Big Memo ...  I have a night shift, the concierge is not allowed in;-)

Bye 

Pile

Edited by Pile

I forgot to say that I have computer angels for that night: Marie, Paul, Jean-Claude xxx + Carl & Philipp ;-)

CLEANING =  MATERIAL and  SURVIVAL

Bye

Pile

Edited by Pile

10 hours ago, Braegnok said:

Keeping your computers cool & clean protects your investment, and prevents down time due to hard-drive, hardware failure. Get them dust-bunny's out!  :bunny:   

Agreed, it seems pointless to sink a load of money into an amazing PC build only to let neglect and poor maintenance destroy your hardware. Plus, when you consider the dangers of an overheating CPU or poorly maintained power supply you really are risking more than just your pc - electrical fires are real. 

If you are a noob, articles like this one are a good way to learn what kind of regular maintenance you should be carrying out for specific hardware - and some advice I have had for every friend who has ever looked into building their own pc has been to buy compressed air as soon as possible, just to prevent dust build-up - such a simple bit of maintenance that can pay off drastically when it comes to temperature control.  

Saving downtime is so important to - yes it times consuming, but more importantly, repairs and fixes can go wrong. Massively expensive PCs can sit bricked for ages just because an easily avoidable bit of upkeep was neglected. 

Clean out them cases! 

The only time I ever had to clean a computer was either the servers at work (no dust filters) or when someoen smokes. If you have a case with goos dust filters and dont smoke, you will never have to clean the computer.

F.U...K, I'm very polite,

Despite my plan, with my team, we were not able to clean everything in one night

Big Cleaninng

TO FOLLOW 

4 team leaders - 2 infotech - 20 students

P.S.: I know that we don't have to say tank you to a company.... but I say tank you to SChneider Electric ;-) why, they help me ;-), specialy Jos ;-)

Edited by Pile