What up geeks!

Not to long ago I posted my primary Youtube channel which is Got2Learn and some of you suggested to start a gaming or pc channel, so here it is!

-----------> Got2Play  <---------------

I play a lot of FPS, but every once and a while I'll change styles so subscribe to the channel for some cool gaming footage!

Follow me also on Instagram: GOT2PLAY CHANNEL

Follow me on Facebook: GOT2PLAY

post-7441-0-11475000-1516658615_thumb.jpg

Edited by RadioActivated

• 1 month later...

Sorry bud, the original post went under the radar, I'll check out your channel to see whats up! I am a gamer, although i fall into a category which prefers to play games rather than watch, but i guess a few minutes won't kill me :P I am playing War Thunder right now so if you want to make a video about it i am open for a "Watch That_Guy Get Shot Down A Lot" day 

Sorry bud, the original post went under the radar, I'll check out your channel to see whats up! I am a gamer, although i fall into a category which prefers to play games rather than watch, but i guess a few minutes won't kill me :P I am playing War Thunder right now so if you want to make a video about it i am open for a "Watch That_Guy Get Shot Down A Lot" day 

Perfect, I don't have the game but I guess I can get it on Steam? Maybe we could hook up :) I am always looking for a good buddy to play online ;)

Yeah, it is available on Steam, you can add me my nickname is Neebitemnemo. War Thunder features both air and tank battles although I am more of a dogfighting fan rather than tanks. I also play Rocket League and trying out Final Fantasy Online right now