Motherboard memory issue?

So with my new setup I use a Gigabyte motherboard and one of the processes it runs is "AlarmClock,exe", Well normally its like 21mb of memory being used. But now its SUPER high at 766mb. Any idea why? To note I have been playing No Mans Sky all day along with surfing the web. Picture is attached so you can see it. Thanks. 

post-17224-0-75821000-1473224664_thumb.jpg

I want to remove it but some say they have had issues removing it or after they did so. Gigabyte told me its needed for the BIOS. Seems like the most useless thing ever though. They claimed:
"Smart TimeLock allows you to schedule when your computer can or can't be used. It's done via a simple user interface that allows you to set between which times of the day that the computer can be used and for how many hours it can be used during that time. This is a good tool especially for parents who want to limit their children's PC usage. Smart TimeLock also allows for different usage scenarios during weekdays and the weekend."

They also claimed it doesn't actually use that much memory. It just "reserves" it. Ugh.