Supremacy EVO - Full Nickel CPU Waterblock Jet Plates

you know if you would rather use another brand then there is always the watercool Heatkill IV that came out recently. Mid this year I think. If I was you I would go that direction. Its a drastic improvement to its older predecessor and outperforms most of the modern High end stuff. This is the block I will get next. Even if its the basic version.

Here is the one I will be getting cause it looks fantastic. I don't care if it has one or two C higher then the others.

http://www.performance-pcs.com/heatkillerr-iv-basic-intel-processor-acryl-clean.html

Here is the review I read.

http://www.xtremerigs.net/2015/04/22/watercool-heatkiller-iv-cpu-water-block-review/6/

Since I managed to get my hands on the Supremacy Evo that basically equals me having already committed. Thanks for the suggestions though.

Here is the round up I mentioned earlier in the thread, finally it's at Overclockers.net not the OC Club. My bad.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1505481/summer-water-block-round-up-2014

I really wanted something with a metal cover, not a big fan of screwing metal into plastic, always makes me cringe. I also had great results with my GTX 780Ti using EK's waterblock, that combined with the aforementioned round up, I opted to go with EK on the CPU waterblock too.

I'm waiting on some sponsorship parts, but once they are done, I took some time to take a few product shots. Will post the link here once that build is complete. Regardless, I got it working with some provisional parts, and it's doing great. I have to say the Swiftech MCP50X has vacuum like capabilities when going above 3000RPM. I think that was way too much considering I only have 2 rads and 2 blocks.

Cheers,

Edited by MedievalNerd

Grab you an MCP655 and forget about it for a solid 5-10 years. those pumps are beastly and im still using the original one I bought when I first water cooled in like 2010... They are awesome.

Grab you an MCP655 and forget about it for a solid 5-10 years. those pumps are beastly and im still using the original one I bought when I first water cooled in like 2010... They are awesome.

Good heavens, that thing is even more intense. I can't see myself using a pump that strong, as I said the MCP50x seems already extremely OP when reaching speeds above 2800-3000RPM.

Also, I looked a lot of pumps, and it seems most of them haven't updated to use SATA power, and still require a molex connector. Considering everything in my case is SATA, I didn't want to get a pump that would need molex, it'd add an extra set of cables just for the pump. :/

Since it had both PWM control & SATA power connector, the MCP50X met my requirements head on.

Edited by MedievalNerd

You can always convert the connector. I have replied them before and they are not too bad. However. I suggest the 655 because its more powerful, creates better head pressure under loads and has no problem with noise. The mcp35x that i own can be well heard from outside my case with sound deafening material. The 655 at full speed and barely be heard when hard mounted to the case. With a soggy sandwich mount you can barely hear it wide open.

Be choosie. If noise bugs you don't get the 35x or 50x

I beg to differ. Check my link. however maybe in different contries they are not as reasonable.

http://www.performance-pcs.com/pumps/shopby/pump-type--d5/?dir=asc&order=price

Wow, that's weird. How can they undersell swiftech? lol

http://www.swiftech.com/pumps.aspx

Oh well, I should have looked more closely since I did order some parts from PerformancePC for this loop. For now the MCP50x seems to be doing the job and isn't audible. (I do have a custom sound dampening I put in my Define R5)

They are less expensive because they are a Lang d5 first. Lang makes them to fit swiftech, aqua computer and XSPC' s specifications. Check out aqua computers. They have a high voltage version that has more umph then the others.

They are less expensive because they are a Lang d5 first. Lang makes them to fit swiftech, aqua computer and XSPC' s specifications. Check out aqua computers. They have a high voltage version that has more umph then the others.

What I don't get is how retailers are underselling swiftech on their 'own  pump'. If you check the link I provided you can see the much higher price-point listed for the MCP6XX series.

Why are swiftech doing that if online retailers are undercutting them by almost 50%?

I don't understand their logic, but as you explained it, it further confuses me because if they do get those pumps cheaper then why on earth sell them for 100$?

Edited by MedievalNerd