Fallout 4 - Coming November 10, 2015

DanTheGamer11

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool :)

It's not tracked/registered mail like the pip boy editions were/are shipped, 3-5 days for international shipping so it's not really late, just not the same speed as the bobblehead for some reason or other parcels, idk

If it doesn't arrive tomorrow it will be more than five days tho :/ Too bad there was no retailer selling it here

Just want that power armour yo

Anybody using the pip boy app? any good or just a gimmick?

Edited by DanTheGamer11

It's 5pm so no hope today D: Looks like we'll be playing it on the same day lol(unless it doesn't arrive then :wacko:)

I think that tool is a must unfortunately. I read that you have to disconnect a controller before launching if you want to use kb+m with the correct prompts or something, sucks since I keep my 360 controller plugged in most of the time :/ Guess it was too hard to put into the launcher or game settings kek. Acceleration.... why even

Damn, well hopefully it does get there tomorrow. Royal Mail, bah. :lol:

Some people like mouse acceleration, others don't. Most games, maybe all, have it enabled in menus, but I'm never a fan of it. Didn't know that about the controller, but at least with the config too you can disable it. I keep mine connected, too, and I remember I had to disable it in-game in FNV.

I decided to play casual status -- so easy mode ftw. Just want to enjoy it first time around.

The people creator wasn't as much as I had expected but was still ok. Looking forward to more -- but thank gawd for a FOV hack. OMG 70 for default??? wth?

I can confirm many hours can be wasted in building settlements. I've kept them simple so I don't waste too much time. The game does a pretty poor job of explaining things. Found this guide for crafting electricity for settlements.

Edited by WhenKittensATK