Fallout 4 - Coming November 10, 2015

DanTheGamer11

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Err don't go any of the steam community things, or at least look at comments, more spoiling than all the halloween pumpkins >.

Yeah, it's been like that for a week or so now. People who post on r/fo4 and r/fallout could get a PM by some jackass spoiling the game, too. Real sad.

Nah, mine still says shipping soon. The Collector's Edition guide shipped last night, but that's coming from Indiana, so makes sense to ship it early. The game is hopefully coming from Phoenix, which isn't too far away. :lol: I've had something ship Monday night from Phoenix before and arrive to me the very next day, so I'm not too worried. Still, be better to have that email saying it shipped.

PC Gamer's review has one rather hilarious line: "There are, however, plenty of loading screens to endure

Good luck with the delivery D: I hope it arrives tomorrow for me pls

Ikr lol, from what I saw for PS4 the loading screens are pretty long though but think it uses 5400rpm hdd and stuff, I'm sure the pc will fare better. Sounds good so far

That's a good guide, seems like volumetric lighting in their image is good, will try to at least have low. Do you guys like depth of field?

Too bad you can't look at other games community pages without spoilers being there, rip ending for me. Can't spoil the power armour for me though :) 

It better freaking arrive for us all. :lol: Mine's shipped, finally, so it should be here tomorrow afternoon. Only has to go 140 miles, lol.

PC should be fine, least from what I read before. I'm going on a blackout from it, especially since I won't be able to play until Thursday evening.

Too many idiots spoiling stuff. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling is what they are.

Remember folks, use spoiler tags for any and all story discussions. Don't live up to my bastard comment! :P

It didn't arrive yet and it's 1pm, so hoooooooopefullly tomorrow it is >.< 260 miles from the warehouse to my city, if it arrives tomorrow it'll be day 4/5 :/ I would of expected Game to dispatch international ones earlier than domestic ones, idk.

"Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling is what they are." :lol: am gonna steal that

Looks like I'm gonna have to do something productive today  :down:  Enjoy the game guys