Fallout 4 - Coming November 10, 2015

DanTheGamer11

Yeah, I've got the article already in my GI magazine. :lol: Digital copy, much better than the actual magazine.

Well, don't piss off the Brotherhood so much, lol.

It looks to be twice the size of the FO3 one. Not so shiny, either. So why was that shipped to you ahead of the game?

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea xD Probably easier to send the smallish bobblehead parcel separately to eligible people than try to bundle them with the actual things people ordered a few days before launch, maybe to keep up the hype too :D Do they have a similar promo over there for bobbleheads?

they can kiss my shiny metal ass kek, I do like the BoS though, tech <3

Might make a little light system with some rgb leds i have lying around to put behind the monitor, would be cool if my copy arrives on monday so I can use it at night :happy:

All aboard the hype airship(pls no crash and burn) :D 3 days

I wonder what detail the gore/destruction goes to, seems like you can blast off bits of power armour, I assume the same for synths/androids, I wonder how the other stuff is treated. Imagine if there was a shield and sword made for the power armour

Edited by DanTheGamer11

For the pieces, they've said before they've modeled the interior of the robots, so when you shoot them you can potentially pop off panels. As for the synths, one of the trailers looked to show the "skin" actually being shot off, so that should be cool. Or disgusting, either way.

Nothing for the bobbleheads, no. For the physical copies, it was either the Pip-Boy Edition or the regular edition in just a typical game case. Europe got the fancy steelbook case and bobbleheads.

RGB LEDs, huh? Sounds interesting to have them behind the monitor. Be sweet at night.

Just over three more days.

"Great news! Your order has been dispatched and will be delivered soon.", great news indeed  :woo:

Physical damage of enemies is more immersive, was weird when you shot power armoured guys and killed them but the armour was perfectly intact, they also said the gore is much improved too ^^ I just love attention to detail

Hmm that sucks regarding no bobblehead/steelbook :c I'll post a picture of the steelbook if you want too

Did anybody here preload the game? Would like to know how much space I need, I have 35GB left on my HDD :D

Nearly 2 days to find out, I think the console ones have more uncompressed textures or something too, idk.

I wonder how long it's going to take to download the extra stuff, I think steam will be very busy on monday night/tuesday :D

Was there any mention of traits so far? I really hope wacky wasteland comes back

Edited by DanTheGamer11

Dunno about traits, haven't heard one way or the other if they're included.

Most preloads are the entire game, although some do have a little extra to get right before it unlocks. Anything between 28 and 35 is possible on consoles, so could be similar on PC. Btw, why would console have uncompressed textures and not PC? I fully expect the textures for PC and console to be in the 256x256 to 512x512 range, just like Skyrim. Maybe 1024x1024 like Skyrim's HD DLC, but never know.

El46oK4.gif