Fallout 4 - Coming November 10, 2015

DanTheGamer11

There are some already with early copies that are streaming. One I saw posted the main menu of the game, which I guess is cool, but I avoided looking at the pic. :lol: The perk chart was also leaked or maybe revealed, either way, it's out and about, too.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that's so, it makes sense to make sure it arrives on time. And maybe because the game doesn't unlock until 12:01am EST on the 10th. Review editions have been sent out already for it, so there are assorted unboxing videos available on YouTube.

0/10 no bloody mess perk :P

Hmm I'm starting to worry if Game will send it tomorrow or Friday, will be disappointed if not :/ An assignment that I had due the week Fallout 4 is out was extended today too  :woo:

It's gonna start getting spoilery real soon now

https://bethesda.net/#en/events/game/the-graphics-technology-of-fallout-4/2015/11/04/45

Aaand nVidia collaboration confirmed, hope it will be okay for AMD users ^.^

Edited by DanTheGamer11

All that basically confirms what I wrote earlier about NVIDIA helping with lighting and shadows. I have no doubt Bethesda made it work regardless of system, since I can't see anything less.

Nice on the assignment getting extended. I'm working on getting my stuff done for this week and next. :lol:

I've already unsubbed from r/fallout and r/fo4, especially since r/fo4 has no filter in place to prevent people posting leaks and spoilers. It has spoiler tags for the titles, but they aren't regulating the posting of them.

Just remember to use spoiler tags here for any story-related/quest-related stuff. How it looks and plays is fine, but spoiler tag other stuff.