Fallout 4 - Coming November 10, 2015

DanTheGamer11

http://wccftech.com/fallout-4-manual-reveals-xo-control-scheme-bashing-sprinting/

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/3q7agq/you_can_view_the_fallout_4_manual_in_the_smart/

bZQsnLi.png

Photo link in reddit thread above

Control scheme for Xbox One is on the smart glass app, some changes from previous games, bash is more than likely the melee(with a gun equiped) pretty much every other FPS has had for a long time now so that's welcome, not much else apart from sprint too

Edited by DanTheGamer11

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the game ask for 8gb minimun requirements... That's pretty much. But well I am confident It will run very very good since Witcher 3 I can run good too.

Also I saw witcher 3 using 2.7Gb Memory dunno why it says 6gb minimun... perhaps in some zones it can go higher

The RAM isn't what the game uses all the time. It's what the entire system should have so you don't notice any performance dips or stuttering while gaming. Same principle as a video card asking for a 550W or whatever power supply. The video card doesn't use that entire thing, but the entire system can.

Why not? It's launching in South America.

@Dan, Fallout 4 has controls. Positively shocking! :lol: Big deal. It's the Xbox One controls and many of us will be on PC with fully remappable controls, so not something to get excited about.

Also, pre-loading on PC, PS4, and XBO is a go. Evidently XBO can already pre-load, with PC and PS4 still waiting. Of course, these are just for digital copies, as anyone with a physical copy has to wait until launch day.

Just an FYI, but the achievements have been leaked online. Massive spoilers in them, so for that reason, I'm not even going to bother linking it. If you really want to have the game ruined for you, go search for it on your own. There are only two weeks to go, so just hold out.

Nah(actually that too but not the main reason), I was hoping that it would launch during the week I'm off college for study(week off to study at the midpoint of the semester), turns out I am :D It's gonna be a good week gaming wise, I just hope the game arrives on launch day :S

Did you guys preorder a physical or digital copy?