Unstable computer (No oc either)

MadMan

After flashing bios the only things I changed were xmp profile and boot order.  Everything else is at stock settings.  On a good note its stable at stock at least running in dual channel.  No overclock but im okay with that for now....any ideas as to why upon bootup things plugged into usb ports are not "on" once into windows 7. I must unplug from usb port and plug it back in for it to work...this goes for my mouse, keyboard, gamepad or anything else...its something I can deal with its just a pain in the ass to deal with

Also no I don't have any other sticks to use either for memory

USB initialization. Possibly a setting in the BIOS. 

Well friday I purchased a gtx 970 thinking my system was alright....this morning it decided to go unstable again...however made a deal with my g/f...she buys me a new mobo she'll get a gtx 660 for her games....like sims 4 needs a vid card.. anyways waiting on a asrock extreme 4...going to RMA this board given all its issues...also I did try other ram and that gave me same issues so im certain at this point it has something to do with the memory dual channels and usb as well....for now hope the new mobo is better