Sign in to follow this  
DanTheGamer11

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided coming 23rd August 2016

Lol I'm still having fun despite its shortcomings. I think the part of the game I cannot stand... Is the long ass and abrupt loading "screens". That and only being able to install one biomod per function key and losing all the progress on one if you choose another.

I've beaten HR and the first game already. Haven't played 'The Fall' yet but I'll eventually get to it. My desktop is dedicated to Dead Space 3 atm

Yeah the loading screens suck in IW :/

I wonder if you can shoot the bots in the cameras to blind them, would be interesting to see if they cause collateral hehe

The tutorial screenshot of the water  and city in the background seems reminiscent of the first games level ^.^

I think I'm nearing the end of IW, then onto either ARMA 2 or Dark Forces 1 on my laptop (which gets all the retro games I'd be insulting my desktop by running lol)

I wonder if they forgot to turn on anti aliasing D: some of the animations for Jensen talking are poor too. Was okay apart from that imo, wish they'd stop using controllers/potato aim for the gameplay segments though

Some relatively new gameplay here(a comment there mentioned spoilers, so be warned, I just looked at the gameplay), looks good so far ^^ ai seemed a bit derpy sometimes though, no idea on the difficulty. Inventory tetris next pls