Deus Ex: Mankind Divided coming 23rd August 2016

DanTheGamer11

I wonder if they're gonna show the whole augments list, so many more :D I was hoping that we could... forcibly remove the prosthetics of enemies like in the trailer but I think that's a trailer only thing, changing out prosthetics might of been cool but I doubt we can change out hands unless the Interpol missions give you a loudout option, story probably won't allow it either

15 hours till we know moar :D

We better after those 2 second teases they keep posting

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"End of the game, end of the story"? :'(

emp pistol?

Icarus landing is back, enemies seem to use it too, Seeing thru walls and stuff seems cool

Just a trailer though, was expecting a bit more, waiting for video to be up

Edited by DanTheGamer11

The video was edited in after :)  I did check for a new reply though

The FPS during the combat part though, for a trailer I would of thought 60 FPS :/ The Fallout 4 reveal seems to have set a very high bar lol, guess that's why they said in game and not gameplay reveal, was a bit disappointed 

Guess Just Cause 3 and Fallout 4 will do this year

Eh, I'll leave mine up. Can watch it again and again, lol.

Yeah, some parts were gameplay and looked good, but others were pre-rendered. The game is still a ways off, so plenty of time to work on it.

Need for Speed, Fallout 4, Star Wars: Battlefront, XCOM 2, and Just Cause 3. All within a month of each other.

lol

That is true, just a bit weird, must not be very optimised yet I guess, it does look nice apart from the jerkiness from the fps. Guess they can't really give away much gameplay without spoiling stuff(then again that gameinformer article spoilt something big >.<)

Yeah true, but I'm really just interested in F4 and JC3. Hope they're release more info during the mean time though... still no Deathwing :(

They didn't show it at the Square Enix presentation but.they showed it at the pcgamershow :D Xp bar is a bit weird imo, will watch tomorrow again, mobile is such effort lol

That's more like it

Edited by DanTheGamer11

Gameplay :) Surprised it wasn't posted :O

Did they show this during the Square Enix presentation or somewhere else? Looks like a nice improvement over HR in most ways, seems a bit easier now, hope they're just playing on easy

Full video at IGN with the rest of the interview

http://ie.ign.com/videos/2015/06/16/deus-ex-gameplay-demo-ign-live-e3-2015

Edited by DanTheGamer11