X58 Motherboards?

So I have an EVGA X58 motherboard bought around OCt 2011.. Anyone know of a good replacement? :) 

I am trying to keep the same cpu and memory. Maybe I am panicking for reason.. Turned the machine on and it hung on the point where it would see the hard drives. I powered off and waited for like 5 min s and it started working again. 

I've found EVGA motherboards for X58 to be pretty finicky. I've got a couple right now I've been meaning to test and fix. It may just be because I had XEON CPU's in them. I wouldn't worry about it until it completely stops working.

Both my Evga and Asus x58 boards did similar when I had a hard drive go bad in them. Both times it was the storage drive and it drove me nuts figuring it out. Considering that there don't seem to be many, if any x58 boards still being made it's likely that you will want to upgrade if your board does die though. Apparently a lot of people have noticed the lack of boards so even the price on used ones is beyond cost effective for a decent one, at least to me.

Hmm alright ..  I guess I need to see if the drives are bad if hitachi has a tool to test their hard drive

Can't go wrong with the options here.

If it isn't the drive and is actually the motherboard, like Bubba said it may not be too cost effective to replace unless you find a used X58. It may still be under warranty through EVGA and you could do an RMA, but don't worry about that just yet.