Sneek Peek

Well its been a while since Ive posted anything about my PC.. yeah.. lack of fund.. Ive had problems with certain things..

But.. its about done.. I got a few more wires to solder, and heatshrink.. and It will be done..

anyways.. heres some sneek peek pics of what Ive been doing..

backND.jpg

inside.jpg

front.jpg

looking good so far keep up the good work.

two questions though if i may

first of all what size is that fan your heatsink, its huge :O did you make a special adapter for it?

second is, what is the power socket for at the bottom at the back of your case. i've never seen a case with another socket like that except on the really old psu's

looking good so far keep up the good work.

two questions though if i may

first of all what size is that fan your heatsink,  its huge :O  did you make a special adapter for it?

second is, what is the power socket for at the bottom at the back of your case. i've never seen a case with another socket like that except on the really old psu's

Well first off.. Thanks guys.. I know it looks a tad shabby now.. But I hope to get that all worked out.. and yes! I love red.. actually I love blue.. but Im with d3.. blue is waay too over done..

As for the questions..

The Fan is a 120MM fan.. pushes 108CFM.. runs at 38dB very quiet.. I love it..

No i did not make the fan adaptor sadly.. but.. none the less it works..

The power socket.. I put in their myself.. its for my Meanwell PSU, its the second PSU in the case to power my Heatsink/Pelt/Fan yeah..

Thanks for the comments!

Edited by Psywar

dont know yet.. im not completely done.. like the topic says sneek peek.. im putting it to how i want it right now.. should be done.. by the end of next week I hope.. my girls got mid winter break now.. so I will definitly be spending my weekend with her..

some uv accents would look nice.. ?? maby do a uv stencil somewear and then use the UV CC?? Looks good.. i like it.. more clear cote.. hehe.. good job.. BTW.. what kinda fan is it "brand" were you got it" because im looking for a quite 120 mm fan that does not sound like a train :D