[WTB] Mid-tower case/ Power Supply/ CPU Cooler

Crow47

Hey, all, this Antec 300 of mine is looking pretty tired, so I'd like to pick up a different chassis for my rig. It's gotta be ATX, and mid-tower is preferred. Figure some of you may have a case or two left around from an upgrade. I know they're a pain to ship, but maybe we can work something out (I live in Columbus, OH)? I'm in the range of ~$100 but I'm flexible in the right case (no pun intended). 

Also! I'm really looking for a new power supply so I can overclock my system, but the prices on some the new ones right now are just more than I can swallow on a college budget. Anybody have something in the 800-1000 watt they're not using from an upgrade? 

Same goes for a water cooler for the CPU! 

Just let me know what you have in a PM or on here and hopefully we can work something out! Thanks, OCC!  :no:

Edited by Crow47

I have a 1000 watt modular Antec PSU and an Antec 900 case as well as a gigabyte 3d Aurora 570. Shipping costs would be dirt cheap, my dad has a contract with FedEx. Let me know if you're interested.

I have a 1000 watt modular Antec PSU and an Antec 900 case as well as a gigabyte 3d Aurora 570. Shipping costs would be dirt cheap, my dad has a contract with FedEx. Let me know if you're interested.

PM sent!