Overclock the Geforce GTX-650

cybernetico

Good staff ...
I've been searching and can not find anything on how to overclock a Geforce GTX-650 OC 1GB GDDR5, is that with your knowledge can give me a hand?
I thank the answers.
Be well.

overclocking a 650 isn't much different than the other GeForce cards. download afterburner and rise the memory clocks and benchmark until it crashes or artifacts . record number and put to stock and than do tha for shader and core clocks . once you have. everything input them all and at a little lower than what I crashed at and see if it's stable . if not lower it a little more and that's the max your card can do .

if you don't want to do that you can google 650 ocs and see what people report .

You can use just about any  of the available utilities such as MSI Afterburner, ASUS GPU Tweak or EVGA's Precision tool. You start by moving the slider for the clock speed up 10 to 15Mhz at a time and then testing with a game you like to play to see if it is stable and you do not get any artifacts. At some point it will crash on you and you will have to dial the clock speed back. Once you find your stable GPU Core speed then you can start moving the memory up in the same increments and start testing again. Wash rinse repeat...