GELID Does NOT Honor They're Warranty!

Eviljoker

Not sure if this the right area , But here it is.. GELID DOES NOT HONOR ITS WARRANTY!!! devil.gif
And ive got the proof..

Straight out of my email and ive still have heard a freaking word!! They will NOT cover $9! mad.gif

EDIT:A fan broke off the mount, Not the blades, Blades are perfect still, It just came loose from the little metal stud that stick outs

post-87424-0-92084300-1388953153_thumb.png

Edited by Eviljoker

That really sucks. I take it your fan is going out? just order a name brand one and slap it on there probably better then what they supply anyway

No it broke off competly , One of the 2 fans is still working fine,, All i asked was for a replacement fan...

A lot of companies won't just replace a fan. I have an old EVGA 7950GT video card that has a dead fan and they want to replace the whole card. I am just gonna hold onto it till the only thing they have left to place it is a Titan lol.

LOL... Well these fans pop off the HS, So its alittle different :D

A lot of companies won't just replace a fan. I have an old EVGA 7950GT video card that has a dead fan and they want to replace the whole card. I am just gonna hold onto it till the only thing they have left to place it is a Titan lol.

Ive only have it for about 18 months, So i should be.. ya know i would kinda understand alittle bit if i was asking to replace the whole thing, Im just asking for the fans...

18 months? Does it have a > 1 year warranty?