Best r9 270x vga?

I have personally tested 3 of then and you want to go with the highest base clock speeds out of the box. Overclocking is up and down depending on whose silicon is better much like CPU's. I have tested Powercolor, MSI and ASUS.

I have personally tested 3 of then and you want to go with the highest base clock speeds out of the box. Overclocking is up and down depending on whose silicon is better much like CPU's. I have tested Powercolor, MSI and ASUS.

hmmm, thx for the personal experience/insight. I know there is obviously going to be some variance in the silicon used for each gpu partner, but I didn't know it was affecting the 270x's that badly.

Anything with an dual fans and is not fully shrouded can impact cooling for the rest of the system if your airflow through the chassis is not sufficient. That heat dump also means you will be using warmer air to cool the card with the end result of you recycling warm air and making it warmer. I love the look and cooling of non reference cooling and I have cases that can keep the air in the case the same as the ambient air temp.