WD gives great support

kennethk

I have had no problems with WD and i have done numinous RMA with them. I usually use the advance RMA that way l have the drive faster and l have a box to ship it back.

JUST a box though, Seagate gives you a prepaid mailing slip so you can use their box, packing material and slap the mailing slip and then just send it on its way at no cost or hassle to you.

I have had no problems with WD and i have done numinous RMA with them. I usually use the advance RMA that way l have the drive faster and l have a box to ship it back.

JUST a box though, Seagate gives you a prepaid mailing slip so you can use their box, packing material and slap the mailing slip and then just send it on its way at no cost or hassle to you.

DO does WD if you ask them

DO does WD if you ask them

I'll have to try if I have another scorpiostic failure again lol.

I was merely comparing the standard experience though, naturally the loud mouth gets fed better.