Recent replied threads

kennethk

On a side note that made me check out that side panel for once.

Honestly in like ~6 years I've never really bothered to play around with it... and damn it actually lets you sort by some pretty useful parameters.

For instance it has always been a pain in the ass for me to find my own threads, now I realize that they're all a single click away.

:pfp:

On a side note that made me check out that side panel for once.

Honestly in like ~6 years I've never really bothered to play around with it... and damn it actually lets you sort by some pretty useful parameters.

For instance it has always been a pain in the ass for me to find my own threads, now I realize that they're all a single click away.

:pfp:

Don't feel too bad about it, while the page has been there for years the sidebar came with the last update.

Once I found (or was told about) the "View New Content" button....my post count had never accelerated faster lol (on other forums too)

I keep one or bookmark on my bookmarks bar for the OCC homepage and one directly linking to the new posts URL.

Once I found (or was told about) the "View New Content" button....my post count had never accelerated faster lol (on other forums too)

I keep one or bookmark on my bookmarks bar for the OCC homepage and one directly linking to the new posts URL.
Same here, I started doing that last year

X2 The new content butto nis about the only way i browse OCC unless i'm looking for a particular thread.