weird screen artifacts or tearing? sli gtx 670

JJDARK21

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wear and tear with visual issues like that, is always either an issue with drivers or over heating.

Consider getting more oxygen in your Case.

yeah i will try new drivers when they come out i changed my  hdmi cable to a dvi cable to see if that works then if it doesnt i will try to test each card alone   im trying to find another monitor to try that also

guys so  i got the issue   almost all night yesterday so today  it wasnt gone so i hooked up my tv as monitor and the bars are gone and then hooked up to the monitor again and the bars are still there until some time and then got away  could this be my monitor dying? or failing? edit: i tried something    i got the issue again right now so what  i did is i hooked up  my tv again and i turned off  and turned on my monitor so it would say that the monitor has no signal to it and wallah the green purple bars were still there  even  if  theres any video cable  connected to it so im 90% thinking that this is my monitor failing what you guys think

Edited by JJDARK21

Change the refresh rate on the screen, perhaps that has some issues. If not, I'd go with monitor

Try this, maybe switch from 60hz to 59hz or something. You won't notice the difference.

What model is your monitor, how long have you had it and does it feel like it's overheating?? When it starts showing the bars try blowing into the rear exhaust vents and see if it clears up. My friend's Acer was failing and would run really hot and we could get it settle down for a couple minutes by blowing into the back

Change the refresh rate on the screen, perhaps that has some issues. If not, I'd go with monitor

Try this, maybe switch from 60hz to 59hz or something. You won't notice the difference.

What model is your monitor, how long have you had it and does it feel like it's overheating?? When it starts showing the bars try blowing into the rear exhaust vents and see if it clears up. My friend's Acer was failing and would run really hot and we could get it settle down for a couple minutes by blowing into the back

my  monitor its a Hanns-G HZ281HPB 27.5''  it has almost 5 years with me now  sometimes it feels kind of hot in the back 

Is it too hot to touch or just hotter than it should be?

+1

Also, does it seem to make the problem after using it for a while or does it happen when you first turn it on too?? (the monitor itself, not the computer)

Is it too hot to touch or just hotter than it should be?

+1

Also, does it seem to make the problem after using it for a while or does it happen when you first turn it on too?? (the monitor itself, not the computer)

it does the problem after some time using it right now i have been using it  without the problem  i think it overheats  because it has some time now without doing it

If it's overheating, take a can of compressed air to the vents on the back of the monitor. Get as much dust out as you can, and then see how it works after it's been on for a while.