No buffer in youtube 480p video in 360kb broadband line but in 512kb w

fahad619

Guys.my frnd has a broadband line 360kb=45KB.With this line can easily see the youtube videos in 480p.just gets buffer for 1-3 sec and no buffer next 3-4 minitues.I have 512kb=64KB line where it is almost impossible for me to watch video in 360p.i usually see in 240p.I get this speed constant always.i m amazed to see it.

Do u guys,have any explanation of this problem?

Thankss

Guys.my frnd has a broadband line 360kb=45KB.With this line can easily see the youtube videos in 480p.just gets buffer for 1-3 sec and no buffer next 3-4 minitues.I have 512kb=64KB line where it is almost impossible for me to watch video in 360p.i usually see in 240p.I get this speed constant always.i m amazed to see it.

Do u guys,have any explanation of this problem?

Thankss

Youtube has been acting up lately. I sometimes get no buffer bar at all and constant spinner loading, and I am on a 60+mb connection.

Sometimes changing quality can force a buffer, but as long as your speedtest results are on par then it is not on your side.

There was a way to bypass youtube's buffer limit by blocking a specific range of IP's which forced the video to load directly from google's servers at full speed. But with the new youtube layout they have blocked the work around and I dont think a new one has been found yet. But like Puck said, it seems to be hit or miss as to weather youtube will load properly. I have 30+mb connection and I have the re-load the page sometimes to get the buffer to start loading.

Problem with Google. It's the not the problem with you. They are upgrading or doing something which si creating the problems. I'm on a 30+ line and sometimes 720p and 1080p videos buffer at the start and I can't do anything about it.