The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

bp9801

You'll get schematics and things before too long. Find ingredients from plants, animals, monsters, dismantling old gear, and in assorted pieces of loot. There are a couple schematics to find in White Orchard to give you a nice set of silver and steel swords.

And yeah, that Hardware Cursor basically takes away mouse lag. Don't even know why people like mouse lag to begin with, but at least it's an easy setting to enable/disable instead of editing an .ini.

ok well i think the witcher is putting the hurt on my tired ol psu,...twice tonight while playing the 3.3v warning popped up followed by loss of video and system shutdown. my guess is the 3.3 leg is dying and it's time for a new psu,...so now witcher is on hold until i get a new kw in here,....it works fine for this stuff but something is getting hot and smelly when monster slaying,....time for a newegg hunt !

Spent a good chunk of the day yesterday playing. Managed to get a bit better at combat, thankfully. I decided to play on the 2nd from the highest difficulty and thoroughly get my arse stomped but managed to kill the Griffin and complete a few other side quests. Great game so far!

...as far as rpg's go it's one of the bestest, imho,...but then i started at the beginning back in 2007 or 2008,... but glad you like it sir !

ok well i think the witcher is putting the hurt on my tired ol psu,...twice tonight while playing the 3.3v warning popped up followed by loss of video and system shutdown. my guess is the 3.3 leg is dying and it's time for a new psu,...so now witcher is on hold until i get a new kw in here,....it works fine for this stuff but something is getting hot and smelly when monster slaying,....time for a newegg hunt !

Huh, odd. How old is the PSU?

I'm loving my time in it. Huge world with plenty to see and do, fantasy setting that is dark and real, quests that make you feel, involved quests that are amazing even if they aren't part of the main story, and just so many other good things to say.

I definitely don't mind saying I am planning on playing it again, using my other Witcher 2 save, after I finish this run through. Going off of the Iorveth save currently but want to try it off the Roach save. Also picked different endings between them, but I don't perfectly remember which was which. There have definitely been some things I expect to be different, but I wonder just how much different.

it's an oldie but a goodie, about 5 years old...i guess it's seen better days, so it's time for a replacement.
the coolmax 950 is coming out and a corsair 1050 is going in...we'll see how that goes !

the psu warnings started after the griffin battle, and i'm just doing the easy run thru with the story line...

wth did the spoiler tool go ?

Nearly 800MB patch, too.

As an aside and unrelated to the new patch, is anyone else having an occasional issue with either the inventory or sales/crafting screens, where hitting Escape does practically nothing? Just keeps you at that screen, despite hitting the key several times?