can't find a apogee xt o-ring

ir_cow

the o ring being a little large will be ok. Just close and remember them looking a little large when new is normal. They are per-crushed when they are assembled. I will say there are different styles of o-rings BUT for the most part they all should be able to withstand the stress of the water cooling system. According to swiftech the MCP-655 can take up to 55 Psi or 3.5Bar. (radiators are usually tested at 2.0Bars) when the system is extremely restrictive. But you may never see that.

or if you are uncomfortable with that its a good time to upgrade.

I'll just get a new top of a block , this block had some werid looking o-ring and $20 isn't the end of the world . Once again this isn't for me so if it leaks because I got the wrong size it's my fault .

Just checking to make sure no one has a link like to frozencpu for a swifttech o-rings replacement ?

Edited by hornybluecow

I'll just get a new top of a block , this block had some werid looking o-ring and $20 isn't the end of the world . Once again this isn't for me so if it leaks because I got the wrong size it's my fault .

Just checking to make sure no one has a link like to frozencpu for a swifttech o-rings replacement ?

Have you contacted swiftech to ask them if they can supply a replacement?

If you really want an original part you could shoot them an email.