New Forums

Bosco

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may have already been discussed, if so I missed it somewhere.  Top right hand of the page "view new content".  We used to have an option for "view most active content".  Has that moved or just been eliminated from the new forum upgrade?

Click on 'Notifications' and go to the page, scroll down to the bottom and you should see a button called 'Mark all as read'?

It seems to have done that by itself! Whoop whoop! Thanks anyways :3

FoV needs to be turned higher eon the forums!

Edited by DanTheGamer11

This may have already been discussed, if so I missed it somewhere.  Top right hand of the page "view new content".  We used to have an option for "view most active content".  Has that moved or just been eliminated from the new forum upgrade?

I believe the 'Active Content' was for content which has been active in the last 24 hours, which is now redundant due to the new sorting options available through the 'View New Content' menu, on the right hand side of the screen

I don't know for sure, but that's my thought process, I'm not staff so I can't give you an official answer sorry  :lol:

I think this is a very clean looking update. I like it!

I can't imagine what a logistical nightmare it is to do this.

I think this is a very clean looking update. I like it!

I can't imagine what a logistical nightmare it is to do this.

I agree, but I'm still annoyed it didn't fix the double-posting issue :teehee:

I believe the 'Active Content' was for content which has been active in the last 24 hours, which is now redundant due to the new sorting options available through the 'View New Content' menu, on the right hand side of the screen

I don't know for sure, but that's my thought process, I'm not staff so I can't give you an official answer sorry  :lol:

You are correct! :)