Help Please SOLVED ... Lenovo M58P MTQ45NK drivers

that laptop u barrowing a pentium3 and slow it cant Download any thing ?

Well, looks like my Wife is not too saavy on the web .....'

I'll take it over from here

Sorry dudes :whistling:

Any other help is appreciated :cool2:

Edited by Gregzz4

Tried this but I don't have Ethernet drivers, so I can't use this link ....

Thanks for trying kyfire, but I need Ethernet drivers before I can access the web :rolleyes::teehee: .....

So you say you cannot use the link mentioned? you are obviously here so use the PC you are currently on to use the link OR Google for the drivers Download the CORRECT drivers for your laptop on the PC you are ON posting on this site and then transfer the drivers to the laptop via USB... simple deal

So you say you cannot use the link mentioned? you are obviously here so use the PC you are currently on to use the link OR Google for the drivers Download the CORRECT drivers for your laptop on the PC you are ON posting on this site and then transfer the drivers to the laptop via USB... simple deal

Finally some common sense from this tread. :cheers:

edit= keep pimp happy,lol

Edited by SpikeSoprano

As I said last week I tried this link. It only works if you are connected to the Web

I just robbed a used NIC from an old PC, so maybe now I'll be able to get the Lenovo Auto Detect to work

I'll install AVG Free and, if all goes well, I'll be able to save the files and do another format as I've installed/removed a lot of crap on the drive already during this hair-pulling adventure