Halo Exits While Playing Using 9600xt?

cyberpc04

yes i have had this problem too, but i just restarted my comp and started halo fine. but i have a problem with halo restarting my comp on exiting halo. hmmm. dunno what that is either.

hey i got that problem with my ATI Radeon 8500LE..it was my RAM that wasn't compatible with my Vid Card..i hade some Elixir 333Mhz DDR PC2700..and i used to get that error..

Here's how to fix it (it wont fix the incompatibility prob, but the comp. wont restart)

here it goes...

1.)Go To My Computer-------->Properties----->Advanced--->StartUP & Recovery----->Settings---->System Failure----->Automaticly Restart----->Uncheck Box..

Et VoilA,,!!! Tell me if it works...!

hey i got that problem with my ATI Radeon 8500LE..it was my RAM that wasn't compatible with my Vid Card..i hade some Elixir 333Mhz DDR PC2700..and i used to get that error..

Here's how to fix it (it wont fix the incompatibility prob, but the comp. wont restart)

here it goes...

1.)Go To My Computer-------->Properties----->Advanced--->StartUP & Recovery----->Settings---->System Failure----->Automaticly Restart----->Uncheck Box..

Et VoilA,,!!! Tell me if it works...!

:withstupid: Yeah, I recommend that everybody disables that stupid auto-restart feature. It won't stop critical errors from happening, but at least you can see what the error is.

I just bought a 9500 pro and i cant play any games with it as soon as i get 3D stuff it locks up or reboots any other 2D stuff it works fine( windows stupid 2D games board games etc) I might get 30 seconds of play on ut2k3 or demo4 then it locks or reboots.

I have upgraded to the latest drivers and directX9.0B nothing goes :(

Ati should really take care of that problem if it is something we miss they should at least have a section for it as we seem not to be alone