Guess this strategy game?

Guest Trankop

Hi all

Edited by Trankop

Not sure about something current, but you should check out Planetary Annihilation on Kickstarter:

Edited by Trankop

It is probably Supreme Commander, I am looking at more videos, some naval battles zoomed out look very close to what I saw, the video I saw 1 year ago seem to bring out the best in the game. when I see the units zoomed in it's not interesting at all.

I guess I got used to seeing better graphics by this time and I had a nice impressions before that.

Thank you for your help, I guess I need to find something else to look forward to play in strategy world :)

Hey! It's SupCom is still a plenty fine strategy even if you're not into the sci-fi'ish futuristic theme to it. It goes far beyond your typical RTS's raw scale of *live action* battles, and in the later missions you really start having to finely manage your resources/forces perfectly or you won't last. Spamming nukes can only get you so far :P

Sup Com is still an amazing game, both on the sheer scale of the battles and on the ability to micromanage the dynamics of the game. I have to admit I play the original (with Forged Alliance) online with friends about once a week. :whistling: