F@H site redisign & new client

NCC10281982B

I recently did a fresh install of windows 7 on my rig and thus had to reinstall everything. The site has been turned upside down and inside out. I'll get used to that. The windowa console client seems to have gone the way of the dodo as well. I was always a fan of the "no nonsense" approach. Even thought getting smp to work was always a pita. Oh well. I am unsure if GPU F@H is running right now. I have not played around with cuda drivers and what not yet, so that could be the reason. Anyways, screenshot attached.

Capture.PNG

I recently did a fresh install of windows 7 on my rig and thus had to reinstall everything. The site has been turned upside down and inside out. I'll get used to that. The windowa console client seems to have gone the way of the dodo as well. I was always a fan of the "no nonsense" approach. Even thought getting smp to work was always a pita. Oh well. I am unsure if GPU F@H is running right now. I have not played around with cuda drivers and what not yet, so that could be the reason. Anyways, screenshot attached.

It should be, the GPU:0:G92 is your card, and it is running. Most likely taking it's sweet time picking up a WU. For reference (or lulz) my 580 yesterday almost took 20 minutes to pickup a WU. Not sure why but meh.

• 1 month later...

I have had this running for a while now. I miss the console client. When gaming I used to just turn of GPU. The new client requires you to shutdown everything. :( And then I forget to turn it back on :(

just right click the client that you want to pause