Fantasy Football 2012

Nerm

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone please remember to CHECK YOUR TEAMS!

Week 1 begins with a Wednesday game, so you have three days to get your starting lineup intact!

Now that the preseason is over, the final cuts have been made, so go check your rosters to see if anyone is listed as "NA" (especially on defense). In addition, there are several big names that are NOT PLAYING IN WEEK ONE due to injury. If you see ZERO predicted points for Week 1, that's usually a good sign - check the News & Notes section or the team page to find out why.

As much as I'd love an easy road to back-to-back championships, I hate when people don't pay attention. If you join a fantasy league, you're making a commitment to every other member that you'll be checking the league at least once a week, if not more. Stay on top of things, please!

....it's the other people that need to go check! :cough:ivan:cough

Oi,

Just because I have to work (a lot) doesn't mean I shall be an irresponsible FF player ;)

I'm game...and one day I will NOT autodraft :yucky:

G' luck

I can't figure out how to view pending add/drops.

I did 4 or 5 yesterday and can't find a pending list or anything :whoa: ...any help would be appreciated...and mighty sporting of my opponents

Pending list?

You click the the plus sign next to the player you want to add.

You get brought to a new page with that player up top and your team below

You select the player(s) you want to drop.

You hit the add/drop button at the bottom of the page.

You're brought to a confirmation page.

You hit to confirm.

VOILA!

I can't figure out how to view pending add/drops.

I did 4 or 5 yesterday and can't find a pending list or anything :whoa: ...any help would be appreciated...and mighty sporting of my opponents

There's the transactions list, but I'm not familiar with any pending add/drop list. Add/drops are automatic. Only waiver pickups are based on the order of the teams, but you can see the players on waivers since they'll have a W and a date next to their name.