Ok i'll try I'm on my phone!

I could swar it all it my pro file.

mobo m3n72-d

Coolermaster 750 real power pro

Creative X-Fi sound card

560 oc non ti

AMD 940 be 3.0

Window 7 pro

I hope this helps , I'm doing a reinstall of windows. I had to do a hard shot dow in restall it locked up! Bios have been set, it boots great now. Just won't shot down

How are you trying to shut down? Are you using the power switch on your case, or are you using the shut down button within windows?

If you have tried both, then it is more than likely a BIOS issue that can be fixed with a flash to a newer BIOS.

I hope me saying this doesn't rile up the moderators too much, but are you using a pirated copy of windows? You don't have to answer if you don't want to, but there have been reports of other shut down and restart issues with some releases of windows 7.

I would like to flash bios but don't know where to start.. How good is prodock keys good for.. Now it's saying mine are no good ( if it's not one thing it another ) oh the reinstall worked ty bro...

I would like to flash bios but don't know where to start.. How long is prodock keys good for.. Now it's saying mine are no good ( if it's not one thing it another ) oh the reinstall worked ty bro... had to Microsoft to get it fix lmao :snap:

Edited by towhog66

SRY about the same 3 post i was on my phone it some times dose that with texting too :dunno: .. ( the reinstall worked :woo: ) no about the this flashing thing. how i would like to be able to use a am3 CPU and i could take it to my next mobo!

It's only been a few hours and it's very early in the US. :P

What problem are you still having?

none now :cheers: ( but i well be going in to bios soon the set my over clock ) :doh:

i for got witch is better gauged memory or ungauged memory???

and im not sure if i should play with the PCIE CLOCK? and what does it do? when i first got the Mobo and started overclocking it i just left that setting be...

Not sure what you mean "gauged" or "ungauged". Do you mean "ganged" or "unganged" maybe? You shouldn't have to touch the PCIe clock, and in most cases it's best to just leave it alone. Should default to Auto. You can manually set it to 100 if it makes you feel better.

Not sure what you mean "gauged" or "ungauged". Do you mean "ganged" or "unganged" maybe? You shouldn't have to touch the PCIe clock, and in most cases it's best to just leave it alone. Should default to Auto. You can manually set it to 100 if it makes you feel better.

yeah

Edited by towhog66

yeah "ganged and unganged" my bad wrote that from my cell phone lmao

I found out what was wrong with my computer! ( keyboard drivers ) It was fine for yrs! i don't see why out of no where it started acting up :whoa: ? maybe a windows up date? ( i am going to try the updated drivers from the website ( Zboard ) www.steelseries.com :snap: