Just moved to Ohio

Good afternoon, gents. Just finished settling into my new apartment up in Loveland, OH. Drove all the way from Houston, TX to go to school up here. I have to say that this area is absolutely gorgeous. So many hills, trees, and just all-around greenery. Back in Houston it's all flat and...de-treed. (That's a word now damn it.) Looking to take some time this week to look around Cincinnati and Columbus. Anyone from around here have any advice on sightseeing?

Good afternoon, gents. Just finished settling into my new apartment up in Loveland, OH. Drove all the way from Houston, TX to go to school up here. I have to say that this area is absolutely gorgeous. So many hills, trees, and just all-around greenery. Back in Houston it's all flat and...de-treed. (That's a word now damn it.) Looking to take some time this week to look around Cincinnati and Columbus. Anyone from around here have any advice on sightseeing?

Give it a few months, report back in during the winter. You wont have anywhere near as many nice things to say... cheers.gif Lolol

Im from Ann Arbor Michigan, not sure how far Loveland is, but still cool when people you talk to on the interwebz are only hundreds of miles away instead of thousands.

Oh and if you like roller coasters, goto Cedar Point... Like now...

I love roller coasters. Back when astroworld was still in existence I'd go every weekend and ride everything. I'll have to give it a go this weekend if I can. I've always wanted to see it. :cheers:

From Akron here, welcome to the Ohio state! Got to say I love the Spring and Fall, even the Summer, but the Winters will take their toll on you. I personally am a fan of snow, but I know a lot of people feel completely opposite. Be sure to visit around, the southern side is amazing and the north/northeast provides quite a bit of city area.

From Akron here, welcome to the Ohio state! Got to say I love the Spring and Fall, even the Summer, but the Winters will take their toll on you. I personally am a fan of snow, but I know a lot of people feel completely opposite. Be sure to visit around, the southern side is amazing and the north/northeast provides quite a bit of city area.

Thanks, geb! I'm pretty excited to be starting life in a new area haha. I've never seen snow in my life so I'm looking forward to it this year, hopefully. I'm definitely gonna go see downtown Cincinnati soon. I'd like to see what the music scene is like here. I enjoy going to shows as much as my free time allows.

Kings Island isn't far from you. There is tons of stuff to do in and around Cincy. As someone else said if you are from TX you will enjoy getting used to snow this winter. :lol: