Tebowmania coming to NY!

InCrYsIs

Deal is back on again, looks to be approved.

"The Jaguars re-entered trade talks following the snag in the original deal and the Broncos allowed Tebow to weigh in on which way the deal went, a source told Schefter.

According to a source, Tebow was said to be excited about the prospect of playing with the Jets."

The Broncos are my home team -- I never liked Tebow to begin with. Even if he had been a good QB -- his damn "Tebow" thing prevented any liking from me. Seems like every QB for the Broncos had something strange. I still remember idealizing John Elway as a kid, and meeting him later in life to find out he's just an ordinary butthole like anyone else in the world, he just happened to have a little more money than most.

Oh well, whatever. Don't really follow NFL that much anyway -- College football is where it's at. :P

Yeah I watched him play and yeah compared to the standard thinking of a QB his play was ugly, but you know what, he still made them win. Tebow did not make those wins, seriously, did you not see the play were he took a busted play and through second and third effort got a first down? Or the touchdowns when they were needed and he found a way? The ONLY stat that matters at the end of the day is the one in the W column on the record sheet. This kid who you claim did not earn his position stepped in when a team sucked and the coaching staff wanted him to fail and FOUND a way to rally the team and get wins!

I wonder if you actually watched him play. I can tell you that Denver was a team that was FUN to watch play because they always found a way and surprised people. Call Tebow what you want but with him they won and without him they lost. THAT is why I think Denver are jerks! The kid gave his all and honestly would be a great backup for manning, he could learn under the master and when Manning retired be ready to step in. Instead they send him to a freak show team with so many issues on the team they all need therapy.

Now if NY was HIS choice then I will say I am sorry and take it all back but I bet of all the offers they were not the top of his list.

:withstupid:

I managed to catch a few of his college games a couple years back and the kid's got talent (but thats coming from an australian who doesn't watch a lot of grid iron).

also correct me if im wrong but you generally don't win a heisman trophy, and come third in 2008, if you're a talentless hack.

give the kid a couple more pro seasons under his belt and he'll come good.

I love the Broncos but I'm part of the 50% that didn't like Tebow. Although I do believe if we would have kept him and let Manning teach/train him, then he would have become one of the greatest QBs ever. But it's all about the money and the short term with Elway and the owners.

Side note: Elway is not a good guy. I dislike him with a burning passion. Know him personaly and he's a jerk to anyone that is Upper-Middle class or lower. His daughter is really nice though, she bought me lunch :)

Hard enough hit and it is over. Elway will have the fans rioting outside his house.

Based on what all the medical people that I have heard on ESPN, they don't appear to be too worried about that. The recovery time was mostly due to the nerve regenerating.

I managed to catch a few of his college games a couple years back and the kid's got talent (but thats coming from an australian who doesn't watch a lot of grid iron).

also correct me if im wrong but you generally don't win a heisman trophy, and come third in 2008, if you're a talentless hack.

give the kid a couple more pro seasons under his belt and he'll come good.

He was in a spread offense in college which isn't very popular in the pros. There are plenty of college players that win the Heisman that don't translate to playing well in the pros.

Also, *insert picture of the Bills D-Line foaming at the mouth for Tebow to get in.* (Also applies to Sanchez.)

According to a source, Tebow was said to be excited about the prospect of playing with the Jets."

If Tebow is good with the trade and feel he was treated fair then I will retract any comments I made about it being a bad trade for him. I wish him the best of luck.