Project: Corsair 600T SE All Internal Watercooling

swp.reiy

Hello, my looking to make a water cooling system sometime in the close future, but I was wondering if the loop I have made will work. Or at least work effectively.

i7 920 @ 4.2ghz Corsair

600T SE Corsair H100 Water Cooler

Asus P6X58D Premium Motherboard

Corsair Dominator 12GB RAM w/ RAM Cooler 7-8-7-22 1t

Asus Essence STX Audio Card

EVGA GTX 580

EVGA GTx 285 (Dedicated Physx)

Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD

Western Digital Caviar Black 640GB

These are my current specs, but I plan on getting EVGA GTX 680s? SLI, the new process from Intel's Summer Deal, and a compatible motherboard.

The loop that I was thinking about would be (listed in order from beginning to end):

5.25 Pump/Reservoir combo: pushes ~1500l/h or ~400g/h

120mm Dual Rad

GPUs SLI Blocks

200m Single Rad

CPU Block

Pump/Res

To my understanding, people would suggest a double loop with an additional pump and res, but I don't have the room and I want to steer clear of any external.

What do you guys think?

Edited by swp.reiy

Since you're thinking of getting 2x680s, it's best to get a new case as well and do dual loops with dual 240 radiator.

You could get the RX240 WC kit which should suffice for the CPU + Single Card.

All the High performing Reservoir/Pump combo would normally take up 2 out of 4 optical bay from the 600T

XSPC RX240 WC Kit - $169.99

Phobya G-Changer 120mm Radiator - $52.99

EK GeForce 580 GTX VGA Liquid Cooling Block - $117.95

Tubings of your choice..

If you removed the HDD Bays, you could get a 200mm Rad and place in there for your SLI 680s in the future

Phobya Xtreme 200mm Radiator

:cheers:

Don't go this rout the pump that comes in the kit ain't quite strong enough. Pick up the alpha cool d5 pump on frozencpu and add the xspc res top to it. That way you keep all drive bays.

Will put a proper list together later. Can you buy from performance pcs they have some great deals.

well i just bought the 600t so a new case isnt an option cause im tired of a full tower. i previously owned a haf 932, but i wanted something smaller and sleek. the new cosmos looks alright, but ultimately, i'm sticking with the 600t

here are the pieces i've been thinking about:

XSPC Dual 5.25" Bay Reservoir - w/ Alphacool VPP655 Variable Speed Pump Installed

Phobya Xtreme 200mm Radiator

Black Ice GT Stealth 240 Radiator

cpu and gpu blocks will be ek or heatkillers, but my main concern is the flow.

and yea, the xspc takes out 2 drive bays, but the 400 gallons per hour doesn't help it in anyway?

The alpha cool pump is a rebranded Laing d5 and will have no trouble with flow.

However of you get this swiftech pump instead

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=59_201&products_id=31

(This is what I meant about good deals on performance pcs, a D5 for $66)

And the same res

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=59_367&products_id=27998

You will save a bit of cash.

I also urge you to consider going for dual 240 rads as a 240 rad offers better cooling than a 200 one.

These rads are great value and offer brilliant performance and low noise.

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/14917/ex-rad-335/Alphacool_NexXxoS_XT45_Full_Copper_Dual_120mm_Radiator.html?tl=g30c95s160

At 45mm thick you could get one in push/pull in the top of the case.

Just pop the mesh and lay down two fans then put the rad in the top with another set of fans below for superior cooling.

Because the rad has a relatively low fpi it is optimized for use with low speed quiet fans.

Cougar fans would make a great cheap option as would yate loons. You could spend the big bucks (and I mean BIG) and get some 1400RPM gentle typhoons for the absolute best for noise and performance.

Dual 240s work because of the space down the front when the HDD cages are removed. You can however remount one of the cages a little further into the case so you don't entirely loose all HDD space.

The XSPC raystorm block is under rated Compared to other blocks even when it performs on par to better than blocks like the koolance CPU-370, EK highflier and swiftech apogee. It does all that for a lower price so it is something to consider plus it lights up.

Hope one of this helps.

Funny you should mention the XSPC Raystorm.. I just ordered one a couple day's ago, was going to try it out on my old C2Q 6850x. (since I have a 240 rad and the vid is wc'ed already in my old antec900) just didnt seem right to have the cpu air cooled lol..

just noticed you mentioned a GTX285.. I have a dead one with a full coverage.. Koolance.. waterblock on it.

The alpha cool pump is a rebranded Laing d5 and will have no trouble with flow.

However of you get this swiftech pump instead

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=59_201&products_id=31

(This is what I meant about good deals on performance pcs, a D5 for $66)

And the same res

http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=59_367&products_id=27998

You will save a bit of cash.

I also urge you to consider going for dual 240 rads as a 240 rad offers better cooling than a 200 one.

These rads are great value and offer brilliant performance and low noise.

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/14917/ex-rad-335/Alphacool_NexXxoS_XT45_Full_Copper_Dual_120mm_Radiator.html?tl=g30c95s160

At 45mm thick you could get one in push/pull in the top of the case.

Just pop the mesh and lay down two fans then put the rad in the top with another set of fans below for superior cooling.

Because the rad has a relatively low fpi it is optimized for use with low speed quiet fans.

Cougar fans would make a great cheap option as would yate loons. You could spend the big bucks (and I mean BIG) and get some 1400RPM gentle typhoons for the absolute best for noise and performance.

Dual 240s work because of the space down the front when the HDD cages are removed. You can however remount one of the cages a little further into the case so you don't entirely loose all HDD space.

The XSPC raystorm block is under rated Compared to other blocks even when it performs on par to better than blocks like the koolance CPU-370, EK highflier and swiftech apogee. It does all that for a lower price so it is something to consider plus it lights up.

Hope one of this helps.

6928933935_c46221e272_s.jpg

6782813360_be955ceeec_s.jpg

6782802024_a66f9d6d2c_s.jpg

6782811240_9435de2628_s.jpg

6782809310_f146101aa2_s.jpg

6928925229_f8ee1d9731_s.jpg

6782804594_f347e75f6c_s.jpg

pics were taken with my phone, sorries :(

unfortunately, im not willing to compromise the mesh for a push/pull. but your saying that dual 240 would be enough for cpu and 2 gpu blocks? cause i'm saying i'd have the 200mm for the cpu itself and the 240mm would be for the gpus themselves

i guess i should name this project as 600t all internal watercooling loop