Red's Cosmos II ' Holodeck' Update

red1776

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys :cheers: like I said, it is turning out to be the project without an end. but! my favorite part is up now....the fabrication :biggrin:

@ Niko, The top lights are CCFL's. I am fab'ing some quarter round shrouds to give them a more backlit effect.

Could you give me a model? I think I'm gonna nab them :)

you mean a link?

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16800888074

the 12" set fits perfect up top, and I mean to the mm :)

This is one of the sets I used

http://www.frozencpu...ml?tl=g6c75s133

Stonerboy said:

How goes the overclocking Red?

@ Stoner, it's running OCCT @ 5.0Ghz as speak. If it gets 3 hrs, I will try 5.1ghz. The temps are incredible. :cheers:

Hey Red can you take a shot of the rad where it meets the 51/4 bay. would like to see the amount of space as well as how you mounted it to the case? I am looking at the BlackIce GT Stealth 360 Highest Performance Radiator for my CoolerMaster Cosmos 2 case.

DIMENSIONS Of BlackIce 360 Rad

Width 133 mm

Height 397 mm

Thickness 29.60 mm

I think that I sould have enough space to fit the Rad and a CD/DVD drive player in the top slot given I use the 90 degree angle connector

What do you think?

Hey Red can you take a shot of the rad where it meets the 51/4 bay. would like to see the amount of space as well as how you mounted it to the case? I am looking at the BlackIce GT Stealth 360 Highest Performance Radiator for my CoolerMaster Cosmos 2 case.

DIMENSIONS Of BlackIce 360 Rad

Width 133 mm

Height 397 mm

Thickness 29.60 mm

I think that I sould have enough space to fit the Rad and a CD/DVD drive player in the top slot given I use the 90 degree angle connector

What do you think?

I just saw your message, I will have a measure and a pic for you shortly. :)