Red's Cosmos II ' Holodeck' Update

red1776

Had some requests for a worklog/progress.

Well its under water and running. Going to be a long project and have a long way to go, but here is a few shots of it being fired up post H2o

WC'ing specs:

Koolance 370 CPU WB

Alphacool all Cu 360mm x 45mm rad w/ 3 x Cougar VH-12 fans * Rear case exhaust is a Cougar VH-14 140mm*

Alphacool 240mm x 45mm Rad / W/ 2 x CM 75 CFM + 2 x Kinghwin DB-125 white LED fans

Alphacool VPP655l Pump /

Danger Den RAD-Reservoir

Bitspower fittings

Primochill 3/4" Tubing

Silver Kill Coil

Hardware Specs in sig.

There is a a 360mm x 45mm AlphaCool all Cu pull in the roof, and an 240mm x 45mm AlphaCool all Cu push/push** below. ** outer fans on door below are Two of the Kingwin fans (DB 125's) that are now in possession of pieces of Blue Panda's finger and part of mine. :angry: mounted to the 240mm lower rad is a pair of CM 75 CFM fans. Temps are very low as you might expect with 600mm x 45mm of rad dedicated to the CPU. Its running OCCT as we speak at 4.9ghz,I think 5.0Ghz+ is in the bag, its just a mater of how low I can get the Vcore.

More sleeving, Lighting , and some custom carbon fiber veneer work is next. The GPU Loop is going to have to wait until decide what cards are going to replace he 6970's

That's it for now

***Thanks to StonerBoy for his help and suggestions

cosmosstartup1.jpg

cosmosstartup2.jpg

cosmosstartup3.jpg

cosmosstartup4.jpg

cosmosstartup5.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Coloured text fail :P

Benches with 5GHz OC will be nice to see and definitely would be good to know how low you can get the voltage too.

Your welcome *bows* haha :lol:

Fixed Text colour!lol

@ Niko, yes, I lost my CD/DVD, but a 90 degree adapter wll have it back.

Oh! Awesome!

When you put your 360mm in did you have to get shorter screws for the top handles? They stick out about a 1/4" on mine.

I mounted the top rad under the top plate, which is what they recommend. the fans are above the rad mounting plate.

That's what I'm doing, you can't even fit a slim 360mm up top because the I/O panel gets in the way :P

I had trouble when I tried mounting my radiator on the bottom, the screws that hold the rails down at the back were getting in the way. Maybe I was trying to put it in upside down or something stupid, gonna need to double check once I get off work.

That's what I'm doing, you can't even fit a slim 360mm up top because the I/O panel gets in the way :P

I had trouble when I tried mounting my radiator on the bottom, the screws that hold the rails down at the back were getting in the way. Maybe I was trying to put it in upside down or something stupid, gonna need to double check once I get off work.

'm not sure what it is you are running in to.It is 50mm + before uo get to the to of the i/o panel. Take a pic and post it would you?