CineBench OpenGL

There is no way a 9800GTX+ should be beating a GTX285, or coming even close to a GTX570. Does anyone remember if there is a resolution setting in cinebench 11.5? I just posted a score from an old duel i had last year, i haven't actually run the benchmark in quite a long time.

I'm not sure...but my screen res is 1920x1200

edit:

actually

1600x1200...forgot i was using my test screen

Edited by Il_napoletano

its a mix benchmark because it showing what the fps would be using Cine4d in-view. not ment to stress a gpu and since it's using the cpu for phyx is more based on your cpu than video card. I remember boosting my 285gtx from 25fps to 50 by just overclocking to 4ghz (the cones run over by the car is cpu bound). This bench is honestly not ment for comparing consumer video cards. it's more for the pro cards like Quadro or FireGL.

Now the CPU bench is good for comparing all platforms since it's a form of encoding. will stress the CPU and uses all cores and threads.

Edited by hornybluecow

its a mix benchmark because it showing what the fps would be using Cine4d in-view. not ment to stress a gpu and since it's using the cpu for phyx is more based on your cpu than video card. I remember boosting my 285gtx from 25fps to 50 by just overclocking to 4ghz (the cones run over by the car is cpu bound). This bench is honestly not ment for comparing consumer video cards. it's more for the pro cards like Quadro or FireGL.

That would explain it, thanks.