OCC HWBOT OC Competitions

scr4wl

I know I wont beat speed so the random drawing is what I am chancing on. Will OC and re-run it properly at some other point the motivation isn't there today.

I'll wait for your overclocked score before adding it to the OP.

If you can't submit it in time this score will count. :)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll wait for your overclocked score before adding it to the OP.

If you can't submit it in time this score will count. :)

No overclocking I am going to be tied up with my new htpc/nas all this arvo and am leaving soon to collect my order.

5.48GHz, So...close...to...5.5GHz :biggrin: I know she has it in her, just need to keep tweaking :evilgrin:

I really wish I had your chip. The most my 2600K can do is a 52 Multi and it needs a lot of voltage to do that. :(

What reference clock are you looking at right now?

101.5, I tried to take it to 101.9, which would give me 5.5. But, 4 times it would POST and get to the Windows 7 background screen you see right before loading into Windows and freeze....so freaking close :teehee: I think tonight I am going to try playing around with a 55 Multi and back the ref clock back down. But, I still think I can get there @ 54 x 101.9, just need to keep tweaking!

Contest is over!

Speedway wins a copy of Brink

Silas wins a copy of terraria from the random drawing.

PM me your steam emails so I can send them to you guys. :)

I'll put up another contest in a week or so, once I figure out what it will be. :P

:pfp: My fellow staff member can't even take the time to check the contact page for my email :P:rofl:

Seriously though - A big thanks to Taco for putting up the contest :thumbsup: Hopefully it sparks OCC to become more active on HWBot!

:pfp: My fellow staff member can't even take the time to check the contact page for my email :P:rofl:

Seriously though - A big thanks to Taco for putting up the contest :thumbsup: Hopefully it sparks OCC to become more active on HWBot!

I can be lazy can't I :P

And yep, I want to see the OCC team get into the top 10. :)Again, I'll have another contest up in a week or so, hopefully that will move us up a few more spots.