CES 2012 Coverage

Nemo

so i just read the zotac page that was posted, (luved the pics) and now i'm at my wits end trying to determine whats in the "secret drawer" ...what was it what was it what was it ??????????????? ....any 2011 ???????

Yeah, the unlabeled motherboards were in the "secret drawer". As far as 2011 goes, zotac already has those boards out. nothing else was confirmed other than "next generation chipset" for those motherboards! Look closely and you'll see "LGA 1155" screened onto the PCB.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the unlabeled motherboards were in the "secret drawer". As far as 2011 goes, zotac already has those boards out. nothing else was confirmed other than "next generation chipset" for those motherboards! Look closely and you'll see "LGA 1155" screened onto the PCB.

ah ok thanx airman,...prolly like h and z77's 75's ivy bridge, and panther point pch stuff...since intel decided to go native usb 3.0, the other manufacturers are scramblin to stay caught up...thank you staff !

I would have liked to see more from nVidia.

They had a big booth.. But it was full of laptops. Or they had desktops up with video games available to play.. They did not really have any actual parts/hardware sitting out. Other than that Tegra 3 chip.

Nvidia's big thing this year IMO was the integration of its company into the automobile world..

I made this video and posted it on my FB: The Nvidia rep talks about tegra 3 chip a bit.

I shouldn't even say this....I should just let you guys figure it out on your own....but....the CES article may or may not be done....which means....booth babe photos may or may not be posted as well.

:whistling:

Beeeeewbs! :lol:

Great coverage everyone!

Hope BP does not see. You may get grounded for a while. LOL

GREAT coverage. Just one question. How did. Bishop245 avoid the camera so well. I could have sworn the Guy is not That quick....