What Steam games did you buy

Bosco

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say it is, I got it the other day for $13 on Amazon and so far I'm loving it.

Did you get the DLC? I didn't just because it sounded kind of like a waste for $5. Sounds kinda like fighting the horde in L4D or Zombies in CoD.

Did you get the DLC? I didn't just because it sounded kind of like a waste for $5. Sounds kinda like fighting the horde in L4D or Zombies in CoD.

No, it doesn't seem like anything necessary to me so I don't get it. I'm not a big fan of DLC in general anyway.

I think it's there for people that really enjoy the endless zombie wave arcade stuff, which I don't see being much fun in a game where ammo is very limited and you're expected to mostly use melee weapons. Also they probably have it for the competitive type, the leaderboard stuff.

Just grabbed L.A. Noire, man I got so many games to play now I don't know where to start :lol:

Heard good things about that, but I decided to hold off until maybe next year's sale :lol:.

Now I just have to decide if I'll buy Skyrim during the Encore Sale tomorrow or just hold out longer.

Heard good things about that, but I decided to hold off until maybe next year's sale :lol:.

Now I just have to decide if I'll buy Skyrim during the Encore Sale tomorrow or just hold out longer.

I can't believe you waited this long to get Skyrim.. what if it isn't in the Encore Sale tomorrow?

I can't believe you waited this long to get Skyrim.. what if it isn't in the Encore Sale tomorrow?

Then I won't be getting it. I have plenty game to keep me busy, both newly acquired (eg. BAC) and ones that have collected digital dust for a year or more (eg. ME2) :P

Then I won't be getting it. I have plenty game to keep me busy, both newly acquired (eg. BAC) and ones that have collected digital dust for a year or more (eg. ME2) :P

I think I'm more shocked that you haven't beaten ME2 yet more than anything else. :lol:

Ya I checked a few days ago and it was still $29.99 thankfully I saw Troys post and jumped on it. :)