Cyber Acoustics CS experience?

SpeedCrazy

Hey Guys,

I bought a cyber acoustics speaker set about 3 months ago and at the time i thought they were a bit plasticy and cheap but they sounded fine. Well now the control speaker(right channel) is failing. The driver is loose from the foot and cables, i can tap it and everytime i tap it the state changes from on to off or vice versa. And so everytime i hit the on button i have to tap it a couple of times before it starts working.

I would just RMA it but their rma info is kinda sketchy. Mail it in and then they will call you? Sketchy!

Anyways, does anyone have any experience with them?

Thanks,

Speed

Cyber Acoustics is practically the only brand that walmart carries (besides like, Logitech.)

So yeah, walmart brand quality. :rolleyes:

If you do RMA it I doubt you'll get your money back or even see the speakers ever again.

Take it apart and fix it yourself!

Hehehe.......... that will be interesting, no screws. But yeah i will have to. I'll open it up and this week while im off and post some pics for some help on fixing it.

if you bought it at walmart they will just exchange it no issue if they still have that particular one

:withstupid:

The walmart in our area is good about that. I once had a blender from there break after I had it for about 2 months. I went to make sure they still had the same one. I took it back (out of their return policy) with no receipt and they just did an even exchange. I've done this on more than one occasion with various things, and was successful every time.