Boarderlands Give Away!

Stonerboy779

Call Of Pripyat SUCKS really really hard. The aim is horrible. While you cannot hit a bull at 5 meters distance enemies have a real high acccuracy and in this version you bleed!!!, the game is hard and not real and kind of booring if you already player the Stalker 1. Stalker SoC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Call of Piripyat. It's much more entertaining since in the second one you visit the same places and the mission marker is bugged and there are a lot of new annoying bugs.

The point of all the stalker games is that they are hard. That's why I enjoy them if your weapon sucks go upgrade it and if your weapon sucks in cop go find the tools to upgrade it.

If you can play an fps game and not die frequently it's not nearly as enjoyable for me. What's the point of being superhuman and careless.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright the winners are

Loco_frags

Celcius

Tazman167

Loco doesn't matter if you are in Argentina provided you have steam installed and an account.

You three winners add me on steam "Stonerboy779" and I will gift a copy to you.

If you don't respond in a few days I will pm you as this thread is going to get lost in all this spam again.

Shoot :lol: I ment shadow of chernobal cop wasn't the greatest probably liked clear sky the most haha

Also the multi platform stalker 2 is probably going to piss me off.

First up I know that lovely inventory will go it will be replaced by some hidiously large thing that also pauses game play just so wrong :pfp:

We don't know that for 'certain' :LOL Probably just for consoles unless you got Kinect or Move or something to make menu selection fast... I'm still to chicken to play SoC(apart from my pc sucking bad)... I'll pick up CoP considering it's like 5 euro on Amazon... gameplay seems good?

We don't know that for 'certain' :LOL Probably just for consoles unless you got Kinect or Move or something to make menu selection fast... I'm still to chicken to play SoC(apart from my pc sucking bad)... I'll pick up CoP considering it's like 5 euro on Amazon... gameplay seems good?

They are all good but I found Cop to be a little short compared to clear sky. the world is just a bit smaller. Although the game is still good fun and at 5 euro why not.

And I am very certain it will be that way it will likely suffer consolitis even worse than Dungeon Seige III some games really were always intended for M + KB while I have nothing against Consol gaming and I frequently use my gamepad on my PC I do not want games like STALKER or top down dungeon games like DS or Diablo multi platform because companies think they can make a bit more money.

They are all good but I found Cop to be a little short compared to clear sky. the world is just a bit smaller. Although the game is still good fun and at 5 euro why not.

And I am very certain it will be that way it will likely suffer consolitis even worse than Dungeon Seige III some games really were always intended for M + KB while I have nothing against Consol gaming and I frequently use my gamepad on my PC I do not want games like STALKER or top down dungeon games like DS or Diablo multi platform because companies think they can make a bit more money.

Yeah I just hope that they realize that the real time menu is pretty much perfect and that any mods to it should be just for console...

Alright the winners are

Loco_frags

Celcius

Tazman167

Loco doesn't matter if you are in Argentina provided you have steam installed and an account.

You three winners add me on steam "Stonerboy779" and I will gift a copy to you.

If you don't respond in a few days I will pm you as this thread is going to get lost in all this spam again.

Thanks for the opportunity, but my rig is now unusable due to having to rma my motherboard. I'll volunteer to let someone else have my prize. :)

Edited by Celcius

Thanks for the opportunity, but my rig is now unusable due to having to rma my motherboard. I'll volunteer to let someone else have my prize. :)

Ahh so gracious, but that's definitely no good, hope it is sorted soon.

Well the new winner is

flareback