0x9c due to rapid decrease of temps?

Brutality

These spam bots have gotten quite prolific lately.

?

Aww, that would have been cool if it was the door. :P

Yeah lol... but glad I found a solution either way =P

Edited by Brutality

wait a second... do you EVER randomly on restarts or shutting it down, get a chassis intruded error?

your not placing your computer on the floor and generatic a static charge with your door which is messing with your asus board (so im assuming its award bios)? is this on carpet or hardwood?

i had a somewhat similar problem a long tme ago with a friend, the board that was making contact with the chassis and then shorting it out when he would vacuum on the carpet and move the computer.

wait a second... do you EVER randomly on restarts or shutting it down, get a chassis intruded error?

your not placing your computer on the floor and generatic a static charge with your door which is messing with your asus board (so im assuming its award bios)? is this on carpet or hardwood?

i had a somewhat similar problem a long tme ago with a friend, the board that was making contact with the chassis and then shorting it out when he would vacuum on the carpet and move the computer.

I don't think so, see attachment for my "setup".

The it's never in contact with that doormat, but it sits on that plastic mat which protects my floor from any damage my chair can do =p

What's a chassis intruded error? I haven't experienced any random restarts, but I have experienced sometimes it didn't want to boot properly, which I later found out/assumed was unstable overclock and fixed by adjusting voltages.

If you see anything that could damage my computer in the pic, please let me know - might as well prevent some future fails if I can...

EDIT: Uploaded a pic with curtains drawn (like it is normally - only pull the curtains to the side when I need to bring fresh air in) - notice how I placed my router so the curtains don't block too much airflow xD

post-68353-0-30576100-1322722537_thumb.jpg

post-68353-0-15865400-1322724245_thumb.jpg

Edited by Brutality