• Symbian
    • Manufacturers OS (Older phones)
    • Windows (Mobile/Phone)
    • Other

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it the fact I was the only fool to buy a winblows fone, or am I the only one with big enough balls to admit it. :teehee:

I think a lot of people had Windows Mobile 6.0 phones and have long since moved on... Android was still new when I had WinMo 6.0/6.5 on an SE Xperia, but after seeing Android on a HTC Desire, I knew it was my next phone's OS... extremely happy with Android on my phone from 2.1 through to 2.3.4... nothing like the nightmare of buggy ROMs I had on WinMo

Maybe things have changed in Win7/Win8 phones, but it seems gimped compared to Android, same goes for iOS, so Android for me :)

What phone is it? Some manufacturers had better updates than others. For a long time the 2.3 update for the Incredible was horribly bugged (it thought it was an EVO, which is for a different network, amongst other issues) but when they finally got around to rolling it out to me, it was fixed. Now my phone is actually running better, especially the battery. But still, there isn't much different between 2.2 and 2.3 for a user to see.

Droid 2. I thought the update was pretty nice UI wise and function wise(battery might be better, never really check that anyways) but I get so many crashes now with using the media player and youtube(had to roll back to the original youtube since the new one won't let me turn off the screen and still listen to the songs :/). It seems to freeze and crash a lot in other apps as well (texting, Facebook are 2 that come to my mind). I can't wait for a new phone to be honest, hopefully it will be better then.